- Fran: I don't even wanna think about it, do you read those pamphlets they send home from school?!
- Max: So what do you think? Alcohol? Sex?
- Fran: Not tonight, I'm too distracted.
- Mr. Sheffield: How many gay people can there be in New York?
- Fran: ...this from a man who produces Broadway musicals?
I’m trying to figure out when “oh, it’s midnight” turned into “oh, it’s only midnight”
summer is real cute until every fuckin type of insect comes out of the 8th circle of hell
- Side one: Pictures of Starbucks and girls who have dip-dyed hair
- Side two: People crying over fictional gay couples
- Side three: genuinely fucked up people looking for support and a place they don't have to hide. An escape.
- Side four: porn.
- Side five: BANDSBANDSBANDSBANDSBANDS
“this world is fucked up” the white teenage boy says
not because of the constant discrimination of minorities all over the world but because nicki minaj has reached number one
You know there’s no coming back when you hear a romantic song and think “This suits my OTP so well” instead of “I wish that was me”